lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

Jennifer Lopez: 'I needed the music aside and return to cinema'


The last film premiere of Jennifer Lopez, the action thriller 'Parker', has given the artist the opportunity to undertake new professional challenges that are far from the majestic image projected by his musical career. The versatile performer is pleased to exhibit to his followers throughout his versatility as an actress in a dramatic role, in your opinion, is completely different not only musical of his final appearances, but also the latest movies that populate his career on the big screen .



"I have several years making dance music and touring around the world, so I needed the music aside temporarily and focus on my way back to the movies. Knew it would be hard for people to forget that image for a moment I cultivated on shows like 'American Idol' with my own music, and even with the latest romantic comedies I've done. But the director [Taylor Hackford, husband of Oscar winner Helen Mirren] is precisely why I chose to surprise viewers . My character is neither glamorous nor a pop diva, "Be honest media star at the Yorkshire Evening Post newspaper.

However, the filmmaker responsible for directing the artistic reinvention Jennifer Lopez is convinced that the singer has more similarities with the character of Leslie of what she admits. Besides New Yorker from the same neighborhood, the traditionally conflicting Bronx, the two women seem to be adept at overcoming adversity and crossroads that will generate life. As Hackford says, the music diva has had "ups and downs" in its 40 years of life, and those experiences make her the ideal person to embody the actor's co-star Jason Statham.

"Leslie is the typical person who seems to have reached the end of the road, but still refuses to give up and still struggling to survive. Believe that this description also fits Jennifer Lopez. Both are from the Bronx, has had a series of survive ups and downs but through effort and determination.'s why I picked for the role, "the director revealed in the same interview.

Despite praise from the U.S. include a veiled reference to the alleged problems of actress, Jennifer does not hide the excitement that makes you have worked with a director who gave him "a lot of freedom and room for improvisation." With the support of Hackford, the actress was able to face a complex and extensive paper record interpretive was just what we needed after several years limited to romantic comedy.

"It's a dump with its principal actors. At one point I said, 'What are you supposed to do now?'. I replied that I had not the slightest idea and he said, 'Perfect, that's I want '. Together we have enjoyed a lot of freedom and room for improvisation. was always open to suggestions and new ways of working, "concluded Jennifer.

1 comentario:

  1. OMG!!!! I'AM SO VERY HAPPY 4 THAT...LOVE 2 C J-LO ON MOVIES ..SHE IS A GREAT PERFECT ACTRIS,BUT SHE NEEDS 2 CONCENTRATED MORE ON MOVIES ...EVEN THE I LOV HER MUSIC AND DANCE SOOOOO MUCH...BUT I REALLY LOVE 2 C HER MORE ACTING...GO J-LO ..

    ResponderEliminar