viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

INSTYLE - THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE



Check out the official cover for InStyle's September Issue.
AlWi7Q9TzcRl7khuZl0tNzdl.jpeg:Amazon:photo
In my interview I talk about personal growth and what this past year has taught me:
“I live by the mantra that God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle. It’s not until something bad or difficult happens that you really get to grow. And then you realize that those difficult moments, the times when you feel pain, are when you do a lot of your growing. You realize: There’s no reason to be terrified of things. Either way I’m going to be OK.”
jlUhhowrrT4N4CDroIcDhrx1.jpeg:Amazon:photo

Be sure to pick up the September issue where I answered questions from fans and for a sneak peek of what's coming to Kohl's this fall!













http://www.facebook.com/InStyle?v=app_170696066316837

0 comentarios: