jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

MEET TO JLO AND SUPPORT LOPEZ FUNDATION!



MEET ME BACKSTAGE AND SUPPORT THE LOPEZ FAMILY FOUNDATION

Hey everyone!
Don't miss your chance to WIN A SPECIAL MEET AND GREET with me!  Not only will you get tickets to one of my shows and meet me backstage, but you'll also be supporting the LOPEZ FAMILY FOUNDATION!
LBTA37RC4PPd8UvJ0wyHUrpT.jpeg:Amazon:photo
As many of you know, the Lopez Family Foundation is something that is very close to my heart. It's a non-profit that my sister and I started that is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of women and children around the world. Through partnerships with hospitals and organizations dedicated to making positive changes in communities, the Lopez Family Foundation is able to provide programs, equipment and better medical services to regions in need. This is a great opportunity to not only get tickets to my concert, but support a cause that has the ability to make a big difference in the lives of others. 
SEU1mCHunP5o9zgiFffVXqqi.jpeg:Amazon:photo
 I'd love to see meet you at one of my shows for this very special meet and greet, available for LA,VEGASDALLASHOUSTON and MIAMI!

0 comentarios: